Sunday 10 January 2010

Alma Mater



2day afternoon
after finished teaching my college friends..
about the method of study for exam...
and some syllabus of the exam subject
at old town.. i went b to my secondary school..

Secondary school..
Chonghwa independent high school keep my memories..
my first time stay at my fren house few days dun wan went home.
my first time lanyeng..
my first time let teacher scold.. together wif my gang of frens bcoz of lanyeng attitude..
my first part time job (cyber cafe)..
my first time took bus..
my first time walk from so far to my house..
my first time realize important of study..
my first time cheat in exam..
my first time challenge teacher..
my first time 記小過..

i can feel tat it changed so much..
bcoz beautification of the campus..
n girls can keep their long hairs aleady..
some construction work in progress.. for a new class block..
chonghwa is increasing bigger n bigger..

九十腾飞万里路,携手共系中华情

i went back to there at evening..

bcoz my buddies invited me to play basketball.. =)
beginning including me got 5 cantidates was going..
but suddenly one of my friend had the car accident
when he was fetching another friend..
so lastly, just three of us going to play ball.. = =
i brought my new ball go along oso..

but luckily still got many ppl playing there..
so we joined them play d ball together~
but really long time no play since working now..
initially i din dare to play as i saw they are skillful.. LOL
which skill i cannot compare with.. haha
i m not even want to change my cloth.. haha
but since my fren keep despised me..
with tat kind of motivation..
i took the challenge and called "next team".. XD

during tat time i played..
just realized tat all ppl so friendly..
n i play more n more smooth..
n finally my three point shoot is b? XD
make them unbelievable.. wakaka
but cant compare wif my fren kobe = =
n i found one of the player who played wif me before..
before he was very rude 1 n i damn unlike him 1..
but 2day he play so gentlemen.. a bit weird.. LOL

raining again.. evening..
after tat v went b home n bath then go wangsa maju..
found yp eat dinner.. and go c my pan mee mui.. XD
actually wan to go find sai.. the 1 who had accident 2day..
but he not free..

during eating, v watched the hokkien live singing competition
which conduct at genting highland 2day..
n our malaysia indian lady won the first!!!
cool~ she defeat  all other chinese competitors oso..
bcoz of her malaysia took third consecutive winning rate..
so i wonder next year competition..
how much pressure malaysia will hv.. XD

after dinner.. v go the next shop to see CD and DVD..
kobe wan buy some drama..
suddenly.. yp found a jolin concert DVD 2009..
omg... zzz.. they knew i sure cannot hold my willingness 1...
finally.. i borrow money from kobe n bought it.. = =
however.. i wont regret 1.. bcoz she is jolin!!.. XD
there were many restricted movies.. LOL

||Yesterday||
in my office.. got some arguments..
my seniors argued with boss.. abt wat?
for sure is increment... haha..
during lunch time.. i asked them the details..
they said dun care so much.. as i still the baby = =
ok lo then..

walao.. 2day 7.30pm just departed from office..
bcoz i got something to check..
n actually wan play basketball wif ah ken but the ball no enough air..
then i accompany him talk in front of canteen..
bcoz he was waiting some simulation program stop.

raining.. so.. damn jam 2day LDP.. = =
n i heard my fren say 2day got brainless malay go n boom the three church in KL
and got demostration oso..
fuk! wat r they thinking abt... crazy.. noobshit..

bcoz of the jam.. so i went to find my fren eat dinner 2day..
9pm.. just reach cheras.. bored..

after dinner.. my cousin called me..
long time no see before..
she just came b from singapura.. haha..
she come find me yamcha wif her brother.. LOL..
when v yamcha, i c my younger brother there opportunely..

walao.. she knew many of my primary school fren..
n study at singapura wif her now.. haha..
tis world so small.. LOL
and now i onli know got one of my buddy wan chase her before..
she said she like to sing oso.. haha.. her record is 1 day sing 7 hours 0.0"
omg.. more than me = =.. my best record just 6 hours..
hope can sing wif her next time la.. haha..

time is going by so much faster.. just never realized..

goodnitez..

xx 12.55 AM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment