Tuesday 15 December 2009

Simpleton




Keep yawn at office today.. = =”

finally went out lunch with my colleagues today afternoon..
Today learn decapsulation, grinding..
read some hazard and X-ray safety policies.. Zzz..
so blur today = =”
keep dreaming when my mentor teaching me..

Haha.. today early in the morning wrote so much nonsense on previous post..
Bcoz no one around during that time, all sleeping..
Suddenly so form.. LOL
Now read back the blog post, just realize that the sentences a bit weird..
How could I make it.. = =”

I wanna ask that my "ms. right" leh? ni zai na li zen me dou kan bu dao ni?
Simpleton.. I am.. =) maybe single is better for me.. haha
For those who are reading this post..
Hope you can leave a comment n be my fren..
keep in touch.. =D

xx 7.19 PM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment