Wednesday 16 December 2009

HALF



early in d morning
after i departed HALF way from my house to freescale..
i just realise i forgot to bring handphone = =

8am n HALF our quality control department got international meeting..
after HALF an hour our US department head was giving a talk
on the trend of our department..
i fell asleep.. LOL

2day just work HALF day..
after practicing my decapsulation skill,
i fly car to tar college to proceed my ec project.. LOL

5pm n HALF
the lab is closed..
i drove my junior go home bcoz she did not drive motor 2day..
on the HALF way to home..
i go a mamak stalk ate my lunch...
where it is the place i always yamcha with dailou before..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah~ yesterday i chatted with her n did not want to sleep early.. XD
she gave me permit to grab her photo.. =X
damn happy.. XD

i wish that she can happy always..

friendship forever~ my angel.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment