Thursday 2 January 2014

step over moment 2013 to 2014

1/1/2013
00.00

New year countdown
Singk, fine dining and fireworks
Did not join any of them

Simple drinking moment with simple person

Again
Thanks micheal woo my best bro
For never giving up of me
And never ffk me
Owe u again brother

Although I should sleep early for tomorrow AUO Sunpower shutdown project,
But there is something in my mind tell me I can miss every new year countdown but not for this precious time.

Some people believe
Any friends, family, buddies who go through together the moment 2013 to 2014, the relationship will last forever

in Chinese 
term of 1314 = forever

So we are brother forever

P/S:
happening @ Star Parc Point setapak
Full house every pubs and clubs
entertainment show
Countdown fireworks









No comments:

Post a Comment