Thursday 4 February 2010

god bless me n thanks Jack =)

Wao~ today damn happy.. beccause actually 1 of my case i already want give up
and ready to write..
OSIR (write when have an undetermined case).

But..
the story is:
after i wright etch my unit n went for SEM analysis, i also did not see any defect.
tat time i really dun wan to continue my analysis.. felt tat i not suitable for FA..
but my mentor.. he come n helps me observe my unit in SEM..
n he observed a small defect..
Wow~ he damn pro..
after that i give Gary and Chua see the defect,
after their discussion, they let me closed the case as field oxide defect..
omg.. tat was very difficult to explain my excited feeling during the moment..
the case already processed approximate two weeks..
finally my work was not wasted!! XD

So..
tomorrow i will go office early n complete the report..
and..
try to go back home early.. because i long time no go home early le.. haha..

p/s:
dun so easy to give up man... hope is always there..
i think i will further study some theory book to make familiar to all the type of detect..
so i will not mis observe it..

No comments:

Post a Comment